www.wktnet.ru

Тел.: (812) 305-9000
Текущее время: 24 июл 2019, 08:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Odell Beckham Jr.’s excused, debated absence is over.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 июл 2019, 04:20 
Новичок

BEREA Phil Haynes Jersey , Ohio (AP) — He’s run a comeback route to the Browns.The star wide receiver practiced with his new teammates for the first time Tuesday after skipping Cleveland’s voluntary workouts last month.Beckham, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade with the New York Giants in March, had drawn local and national criticism for not taking part in the team’s offseason program, which included an extra session because the Browns have a new coach Ugo Amadi Jersey , Freddie Kitchens.A three-time Pro Bowler, Beckham spent one day in Cleveland for his introductory news conference on April 1 before leaving for vacation, to work out in California and to attend to personal business. He posted videos of his workouts in Los Angeles on Instagram in an attempt to show his commitment and counteract any negativity.Kitchens even offered public support to the 26-year-old, saying he was confident Beckham would stay in shape. Kitchens stayed in contact with Beckham while he was away.“There’s no problem with Odell not being here,” Kitchens said on April 27. “I’d rather him be here. He’s not here. It’s voluntary. That’s what the word ‘voluntary’ means. He can decide to come or he can’t. But under no circumstance am I going to say that I’m pissed off at Odell for not being here. He’ll be ready to play and ultimately that’s the only thing I want Dwayne Haskins Jersey , for him to be ready to play when we start kicking off in September and he will be — I promise you.”Tuesday’s practice was closed to the media, but Wednesday’s will be open. The Browns will practice 10 times over the next three weeks, and it’s not known if Beckham will stay around to participate in all of them.Beckham’s arrival in Cleveland, where he’ll join quarterback Baker Mayfield and good friend Jarvis Landry, has driven up expectations for the Browns D.K. Metcalf Jersey , who went 7-8-1 last season. Success in the NFL is hard to attain and even harder to maintain. One minute you are the talk of the town, you’re VIP in all the clubs, and you turn down better-looking women than you even hooked up with beforehand. Then the next minute you’re a nobody, washed-up, and a flash in a pan. Every year it seems that some of our favorite players move from the former category to the latter category and 2016 claimed a certain cornerback from the New York Jets named Darrelle Revis.While Revis put in a solid decade of production before his decline http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey , what happens to those players who hit it big as rookies, and then fall flat thereafter? Whether it be them in the right system, with the right teammates, or just plain luck; some guys peak as rookies and then slowly (or sometimes quickly) decline after that. Their great rookie seasons raised fans’ and their team’s expectations of them and for whatever reason they weren’t able to maintain that level of play in subsequent years. Just like that artist that drops a killer debut album and then struggles to repeat the success of it in later attempts; athletes face the same challenges.It’s time to look back at some of those athletes and specifically the NFL players who hit it big as rookies and then languished as their careers went on. It will be interesting to see which 2016 NFL rookies will end up on this list one day (my money is on Tyreek Hill). While most people think what Hill did last season wasn’t a fluke; the same could be said about what these 15 one-year wonders accomplished as rookies:

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа