www.wktnet.ru

Тел.: (812) 305-9000
Текущее время: 17 ноя 2019, 01:36

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Miami Dolphins receiver Kenny Stills tells
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 окт 2019, 06:15 
Старик

The Associated Press he’s donating the money he receives from the league for being an NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year award nominee to Colin Kaepernick’s charity.Each nominee receives up to $50 D.K. Metcalf Jersey ,000 from the NFL Foundation for a charity of their choice. Stills, who has continued to kneel on the sideline during the national anthem to follow Kaepernick’s lead and protest social injustice, selected Know Your Rights Camp, “a free campaign for youth founded by Kaepernick to raise awareness on higher education http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-cody-barton-jersey , self-empowerment, and instruction to properly interact with law enforcement in various scenarios.”“I’m very appreciative of everything he has done for me and the support I’ve had from the Know Your Rights Camp and him himself and really all the fans out there supporting us and have our back,” Stills said on the red carpet before the NFL Honors event Saturday night. “I’m here accepting a donation from the NFL and I’m excited to announce that I’ll be pushing that money into Know Your Rights Camp and trying to help with the causes they’re trying to help.”Stills said “it’s frustrating” that Kaepernick has been out of the league for two years. PITTSBURGH (AP) — Beatrice Mompremier scored 23 points with 13 rebounds and No. 25 Miami kept Pitt winless in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 65-51 victory on Sunday.Mompremier was 9-of-12 shooting in posting her 19th double-double this season and Emese Hof added 11 points and 11 rebounds for her ninth double-double this season.Miami (21-5, 9-2) led by one after the first quarter then opened the second period with 13 straight points. Pitt’s only points were a pair of free throws in the final minute to cut the deficit to 32-20 at halftime. Pitt missed all 10 field-goal attempts in the period.Mompremier had six points in an 8-0 spurt to a 17-point lead midway through the third period and the Hurricanes remained comfortably in front.Danielle Garven scored 13 points for the Panthers (9-16 Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , 0-11), who made only 2 of 19 3-point attempts.Miami, which was coming off a win over defending national champion Notre Dame, has won the last five meetings with Pitt and 10 of the last 11.Pitt is still looking for its first win since defeating Duquesne on Dec. 29.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа